Observe what type of information is being exchanged cyclically by the EtherCAT Master.
Network Data Screen
- Name represents the name used to identify the PDO.
- BitSize represents the size of the PDO.
- BitOffset represents the location within the data gram.
- Value represents the value that the PDO carries.
- Override Checkbox if checked, the override value will be cyclically passed to your output address/PDO. If unchecked, you can let our RMP pass the default value.
- Override Value is the value that gets sent cyclically to the PDO if and only if the Override Checkbox is checked.