Jitter is the deviation from true periodicity of a presumably periodic signal, often in relation to a reference clock signal. In clock recovery applications it is called timing jitter.
- 1.Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\INtime\bin
- 2.Open the application: jitter.exe
3. Select NodeA and click Start.
4. Click on the "+10" button.
5. Observe the offset/deviation from the "Average Tick" value and compare with recommended offset/deviation.
This is bad jitter.
- 1.Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds to turn your computer completely off.
- 2.Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key (manufacturer specific), to enter the BIOS.