Up & Running
In this Chapter, you will learn how to run the RapidValve GUI and how to connect the RapidValve GUI to the AKD BASIC Drive.
GUI = Graphical User Interface
NOTE: These following steps are applicable for every RapidValve assembly version.
- Open the Rapid Valve Folder.
- Open your RapidValve folder & double click on the RapidValve.exe file.
- Once open you should see the following window.
- Notice in the picture that the status is DISCONNECTED.
- This means that there is currently no communication between the RapidValve GUI and the AKD BASIC Drive.
- Click Connect and make sure the status changes to:
- When the status is CONNECTED it means that the RapidValve GUI and the AKD BASIC Drive are sending information to each other and receiving information from each other.
NOTE: NOTHING will work if you are not CONNECTED to the Drive.