Monitoring status of the system.
Operators may use the top bar to:
- Monitor the minimum voltage of the drives.
- Mainly for checking if all of the drives are operational.
- Monitor the status of the physical E-Stop button.
- Monitoring the overall status of the system.
- Most functions of the application are not available while the system is not in the operational state.
- Start the system when it is not operational.
- The button for starting the system is only enabled if the system is not operational.
- Open the hamburger menu.
- The hamburger menu is opened by pressing the button with the icon of three horizontal lines on the top right of the application.
Hamburger Menu button
Normal system state
System physical E-Stop active and system shutdown (network cable unplugged)