Discover some of the different types of motion provided by our RapidCode API
Select your axis' motion profile.
- Absolute motion will allow you to move between Position 1 and Position 2.
- Relative motion will allow to move in a positive or negative direction from current position by the Increment value.
- Velocity motion will allow you to move forever at a constant velocity defined in the Motion Parameters box below.
Select your acceleration type.
- Trapezoidal will allow you to accelerate at a constant rate.
- S-Curve will allow you to command a non-linear acceleration for smoother profiles. (See Jerk Percent under Motion Parameters box below)
Jog your axis with a velocity profile.
- Jog on mouse click press down.
- Stop on mouse click unpress.