Create a 3D render of your G-Code file
- Clear Path Points: delete all of the current path points
- Toggle Path Points: toggle the current path points between visible and invisible
- Toggle Render: toggle the current render between visible and invisible
- Generate Render: create a render based on the G-Code file and configuration tab
- Reset Camera: reset the camera back to the default position
- Toggle Camera: toggle camera between perspective and orthographic
- Toggle Size: either expands or shrinks the 3D render window
Change your settings and configuration to the correct values before attempting to create a 3D render.
View a 3D render of your G-Code file inside of your bounding box
After creating a 3D render one can watch points plot in real time. The box represents the current location of your machine. The red points represent where your machine has gone while your G-Code file is running.