- Start the INtime Kernel from the tray icon, if it is not already running.
- Open (double click) RapidSetup from desktop or C:\RSI\x.x.x\
- You will see a screen like this:
1. Click copy button so the serial number (decimal value) is in your clipboard.
2. Follow the link to the customer portal and click any of the two Log in buttons.
3. Log in with a Google account that RSI has authorized for your company.
4. Navigate to the customer license page by clicking in any of the arrow-pointed sections below:
5. Once you are in the new Licenses page, you should see your available POs as so:
6. Expand the desired PO you want to download a license for:
7. To download a license, click on the download icon:
8. A pop up should appear, enter your RMP serial number, then click the Download button:
9. A file should download with its name being "RMP Serial Number".lic
10. To use, rename your license to "rsi.lic", then move the file to the C:/RSI/X.X.X/ folder
1. If the RMP Licence is missing, a site like (Observe in image below) will automatically open.
2. Do one of the following to obtain a RMP runtime license file:
Login to the portal using your Google account and download a license based on the Serial number from the dialog box.
Copy the Serial number from the dialog box and email to [email protected].
3. Rename the license file generated to rsi.lic and copy to C:\RSI\x.x.x\