Hello, welcome to RSI Docs!
Here, you can learn more in-depth about some of our products and tools with our guides, tutorials, and reference material. We understand when there is a vast amount of information, navigating documentation and finding what you are looking for becomes a bit harder. Therefore, we recommend a couple of things:
- 1.Use the search barThe search bar will index all information available in our knowledge base and show you exactly what you are looking for.
- 2.Take a moment to review the navigation menuItems are arranged in a hierarchical order for the most part. The navigation menu contains headers that contain items that contain subitems. Subitems are only relevant to their parent item.
RMP or 'RapidMotionProcessor' is our product code for the RDK (Rapid Development Kit) as a whole. It includes the RapidCode API, RapidSetup Tool, and some other software tools.
RMP is an open, powerful, and economical PC-based EtherCAT soft motion controller for OEM machine builders. The RapidCode API allows developers to quickly create machine control applications in C++, C#, or VB.
- Software APIs - use these APIs to access the RMP Motion Controller.
- RapidCode API - Our powerful and intuitive Application Programming Interface (API) that allows developers to quickly create machine control applications in C++, C#, or VB.Net.
- RapidSequencer API - use our proprietary scripting language to easily program the entire machine program or sub-routines using RMP Motion Controller into the RTOS to achieve real-time deterministic performance.
- Software Tools - these tools can be used to troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or configure the RMP.
- RapidSetup - Our easy-to-use utility for configuration, homing, tuning, commanding motion, and troubleshooting.
- Learn to use our customer portal. The license portal currently supports downloading licenses and software tools.
- Explore some of the user interfaces the RSI has created. Your application could look similar to this. Ask RSI how you can create beautiful and intuitive applications that use one of our motion controllers.