Comment on page
Tab: Electronic Gearing
Gearing links two or more axes such that the position of the “slave” axis is a function of the position of the “master” axis.
- Gearing State displays whether you have successfully geared 2 axes or not.
- Master Axis Number represent which axis to be setup as the master.
- Gearing Source allows you to select which source the slave will be geared to.
- Numerator (A) & Denominator (B) define the gearing ratio between the master and slave.
- Enable & Disable Buttons enable/disable gearing in RapidSetup.
Last modified 4mo ago