Sequencer Global is a variable that is located in the RMP shared memory. So, it is globally accessible by RapidCode API. It supports primitive types such as bool, char, int16, uint16, int32, uint32, int64, uint64, and double.
global int32 i = 0;
- global keyword is to declare a variable as a sequencer global.
- It can only be declared at the global scope (outside of the function).
- compile will populate the SequencerGlobals list.
- PIN: pins sequencer globals
- Search: searches sequencer globals by name
- Show Pinned Tags: filters pinned sequencer globals
- Refresh: updates sequener globals value from memory
- Poll Globals: polling sequencer globals value from memory