c. RMP License
Note If you haven't yet made a Google or Microsoft account and shared the address with RSI you will not be able to complete this step.
RMP licenses are hardware locked to USB dongle. Please make sure it is connected to the PC before continuing with this guide and/or activating your RMP license.
For USB-Locked License Only
- 1.Get a Hex-SerialNumber from the card that was shipped with you pc (1A2B3 in this case).
OR get the serial number from launching unlicenced RapidSetup
2. Convert Hex-SerialNumber(1A2B3) to Decimal-SerialNumber(107187).
- Open a calculator app and switched it to programmer mode.
- Type in Hex-SerialNumber
- 1.Decimal-SerialNumber(107187) is the correct value to be downloaded from License Server.
- 2.Keep that number, you will need it later in Step 4. (to Enter Customer Serial#).
- Start the INtime Kernel from the tray icon, if it is not already running.
- Open (double click) RapidSetup from desktop or C:\RSI\x.x.x\
- You will see a screen like this:
1. Click copy button so the serial number (decimal value) is in your clipboard.
If you are the first person at your company to use our services, please make sure you have a Google or Microsoft authenticated email account for your company.
3. Login with the account that RSI has authorized for your company.
4. Navigate to the customer/license portal by clicking on any of the arrow-pointed sections below:
5. Once you are in the new Licenses page, you should see your available POs as so:
This customer only contains 2 Purchase Orders in total with custom info.
6. Expand the desired PO you want to download a license for:
This particular PO only contains 1 PO Group. All 5 licenses in this PO Group will be identical.
7. To download a license, click on the download icon:
8. A pop up should appear, enter your RMP serial number, then click the Download button:
Feel free to enter some more extra info or a the Machine S/N where the license will run (not needed).
9. A file should download with its name being "RMP Serial Number".lic
10. To use, rename your license to "rsi.lic", then move the file to the C:/RSI/X.X.X/ folder
1. If the RMP Licence is missing, a site like (Observe in image below) will automatically open.
2. Do one of the following to obtain a RMP runtime license file:
- Login to the portal using your Google account and download a license based on the Serial number from the dialog box.
3. Rename the license file generated to rsi.lic and copy to C:\RSI\x.x.x\
Next You have successfully completed the installation process.
We recommend you now check out: