- 1.Install a compatible version of Python. https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/ Currently, Only Python 3.10.X is supported.
- 2.Uninstall other Python versions (optional but recommended) If newer incompatible Python versions are installed you will have to manage which Python version you are launching RapidCode Python programs with.
- 3.Check your Python versionpy --version
- 4.Install Numpy dependencypip install numpyhttps://numpy.org/install/ (This common math module is used when converting between Python and C++ array method parameters)
- 5.Run one of the sample apps that come pre-installed. Navigate to
- 6.Launch a terminal in this directory
#Import the ntx.dll from INtime
os.add_dll_directory("c:\\Program Files (x86)\\INtime\\bin")#ntx.dll
#Import the RapidCode.py file (Path to your rapidcode install directory)